Let us kick-start your tech career in Production Support - we'll help you learn how to keep applications and systems running smoothly by identifying problems and deploying solutions. You'll be in the centre of the action, monitoring system health, investigating and resolving incidents, managing the release process for new versions of software and working closely with key stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. At mthree, we look to pair talented graduates with leading global businesses and we're always on the lookout for ambitious people, like you, to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program. We can provide you with professional, fully paid, free training to embark on your career as an mthree Alumni Graduate in Production Support. We offer a generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress …. and we open doors to world leading organisations.
We'd like to hear from you if you have …
- Graduated in last two years or are completing your studies in 2022 (we have rolling start dates throughout the year!)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Good communications skills
- A hunger to learn and upskill
- You will need to be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent residency holder, as we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress
- Ongoing training and support throughout your placement
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry
How it works:
- Apply via the mthree website
- Complete the assessments
- Get trained remotely (training is fully paid, free and there are no hidden costs or catches)
- Connect with opportunities at some of the world's most exciting companies
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We are proud to provide an environment where our colleagues can flourish. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 am