Over the past decade, increasing regulatory scrutiny has led to the evolution of banking services which now play a critical part in every single stage of the trade lifecycle and the overall client journey. Banking Services is now the sharp tip of a bank's competitive edge and it has never been more crucial to get it right - meaning talented individuals, like you, are in demand! These roles are challenging, demanding attention to detail and a strong client focus, a keen sense of risk and an awareness of the regulations. At mthree, we look to pair talented graduates with leading global businesses and we're always on the lookout for ambitious people, like you, to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program. We can provide you with professional, fully paid, free training to embark on your career as an mthree Alumni Graduate in Banking Services. We offer a generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress …. and we open doors to world leading organisations.
We'd like to hear from you if you have …
- A degree or are completing your studies in 2022 (we have rolling start dates through out the year!)
- A genuine interest in Banking and Financial Markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A curious mindset, keen to learn and upskill
- You will need to be an Australian or NZ Citizen, or a Permanent residency holder, as we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress
- Ongoing training and support throughout your placement
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry
How it works:
- Apply via the mthree website
- Complete the assessments
- Get trained remotely (training is fully paid, free and there are no hidden costs or catches)
- Connect with opportunities at some of the world's most exciting companies
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future. We are proud to provide an environment where our colleagues can flourish. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 am