Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future. Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world.
It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
We are currently searching for a high calibre Graduate-level Assistant Accountant who is ready to develop their career as part of our Global Accounting team. You will experience strong mentoring and development in this role as part of a long-standing experienced team. As a member of our team, you will provide accurate and timely information to key customers/decision makers both internal and external to the business.
- Daily banking and payments
- GL recs and GL maintenance/journals
- Monthly intercompany recharges
- Purchase order and invoice payment management
- Liquidity forecasting and reporting
- Cost Centre management, forecasting and reporting
- Involvement in wider finance team tasks as required
Key Skillset Required:
- Previous experience in a junior Accountant role with prior experience of a general ledger system
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with desire for career development
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent level of verbal & written communication skills
- Time management and deadline driven
- Undergraduate Accounting degree qualified and studying towards/desire to study CA / CPA qualification
- Competent use of excel with the drive and interest to be an advanced user
Why join Multiplex?
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external recognitions including Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Pay Equity Ambassador, Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on families, inclusivity and gender equality.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm