Multiplex is a leading global contractor responsible for creating complex landmark buildings and infrastructure projects.
Established in 1962, our work to date comprises more than 1000 projects, and the financial stability and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
We are known for our innovative thinking and ‘can-do' approach which enables us to exceed our clients' expectations.
Building our Talent
We are currently searching for a high calibre Graduate-level Assistant Accountant who is ready to develop their career as part of our Group Accounting team. You will experience strong mentoring and development in this role as part of a long-standing experienced team. As a member of our team, you will provide accurate and timely information to key customers/decision makers both internal and external to the business.
- Daily banking and payments
- GL recs and GL maintenance/journals
- Monthly intercompany recharges
- Purchase order and invoice payment management
- Liquidity forecasting and reporting
- Monthly BAS preparation and annual FBT return preparation
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Involvement in wider finance team tasks as required
Key Skillset Required:
- Previous experience in a junior Accountant role with prior experience of a general ledger system preferred but not essential
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with desire for career development
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent level of verbal & written communication skills
- Time management and deadline driven
- Undergraduate Accounting degree qualified and studying towards/desire to study CA / CPA qualification
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Exposure to general ledger system an advantage
Why join Multiplex?
Our business is built on our people. People who are impactful thinkers that seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Our people love exceeding expectations and enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Multiplex we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce. We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders and walks of life. We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We have competitive parental leave policies and have a variety of employee benefits.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm