Do you want to work as a part of a high-performing team, to share and contribute your ideas and thinking to develop technology that improves social and health outcomes?
My Community Directory and Community Information Support Services have mission to connect communities and support people to live their best lives across Australia.
We have a strong social purpose and are looking for a graduate developer interested in the opportunity to grow and learn new skills.
Working with a small, and dedicated team, you will be involved from start to finish on end-to-end projects, using contemporary modern full stack technologies.
Working with us, you’ll learn and develop skills in architecture design, microservices, APIs and mobile app development.
We are a culturally diverse workplace and we welcome applicants that qualify for working visa sponsorship.
To apply for this role please submit your resume and we will send you a practical task to complete as part of your application.
Development of technologies and work as a part of a high-performing team, to share and contribute your ideas and thinking to develop technology that improves social and health outcomes to support the function of My Community Directory’s mission, software, initiatives, products and services.
About My Community Directory
My Community Directory is the premier source of connection between Government, community organisations, and the public.
We are leading the development of digital infrastructure to enable better matching, planning and provision of health and community services to meet individual and emerging community needs. My Community Directory provides the information solution for a happier and healthier Australia. Learn more about us.
SKILLS, KNOWELDGE AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of React.JS and it's core principles (or Vue.js)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Basic skills in .NET Framework, .NET Core
Team and organisational
- A willingness to support the goals of Community Information Support Services (CISS) which aims to provide information technology-based solutions to increase the Primary and Community Services Sector’s capacity to effectively service client’s needs.
- Leadership experience, and demonstrated ability working both autonomously, with initiative, and as a member of a high-performing leadership team; Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills, including demonstrated ability to work with others across organisations and at all levels.
- High degree of digital literacy, and capability to rapidly learn and use software packages, including keeping comprehensive, accurate and up to date records of projects, programs, and contacts.
- Commitment to personal, professional and organisational development, and continuous quality improvement methodology.
- Development of technologies including but not limited to:
- Experience in developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and Back-end libraries for future.
- Creating APIs and microservices.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with Product Managers to build great solutions
- Deliver development tasks and project activities in a timely fashion, and in consultation and cooperation with other members of the team.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Mission and Vision of My Community Directory
- Attend professional development activities as required; demonstrate growing competency in architecture design, microservices, APIs and mobile app development
- Contribute to a continuous quality improvement approach to the provision of services.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm