MyFiziq is a rapidly growing technology based company in South Perth, Western Australia.
In a nutshell, we get your body measurements by using your smartphone, with applications in health and fitness, apparel, wellness, as well as insurance and medical industries.
For more information on MyFiziq visit: https://www.myfiziq.com/about-us.
The title says we're looking for an engineer but what we love is problem solvers. Of course you excel at coding within a team environment... but this role has the potential to be more than that. We're looking for somebody that cares about their code and doesn't stop until it's the best it can be. Someone that is willing to push the boundaries of hardware and operating systems. Our ideal candidate has a growth mindset. They want to master their craft and work in an environment where there is no failure… only feedback.
We're not looking for the 'quick' solution. Our focus is the 'right' solution. This role collaborates with our Core, Machine Learning Design and QA teams. It handles the integration of ML models, 3D objects and styling of our white-label app and SDKs.
If this sounds like a challenge that interests you, then we'd love to speak to you.
· Demonstrated experience of Java
· Demonstrated experience of Android Development
· Demonstrated experience of C++ (11 or greater).
· Understanding and experience with Java Native Interface (JNI)
· Demonstrated experience working with SQLite.
· Experience working with Git
· Knowledge of AWS SDKs
· Understanding of Tensorflow / Tensorflow lite
· Knowledge of OpenGL
Salary: $80k -100k per annum + superannuation
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from recruitment agencies or quotes from outsourcing companies for this role.
For more information on the role, please contact David Tabb on +61 422 052 805, [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa
- U5, 71-73 South Perth Esplanade, South Perth, Western AustraliaLocations:
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 12:59 pm