The MYOB Digital Challenge is back!
Previously known as the MYOB IT Challenge, we have redesigned the competition to reflect the dynamic nature of the digital technology climate.
Register now for the opportunity to integrate your technical knowledge and business analytical skills. Students will drive real solutions for business problems throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Why take part?
You will put in to practice and develop:
- Business skills – think from a commercial perspective and understand the market and customer
- Technical skills – build a prototype/MVP (minimum viable product) solution, and understand human-tech interaction
- Agile & collaboration skills – work with your peers to go from understanding the problem to a building a working solution in a limited timeframe
- Presentation skills – pitch your solution to a panel of industry executives
How does it work?
- Enter as an individual or team of 2-4 and register your participation before Wednesday 6 July 2022
- On Monday 11 July the case outlining the context and problem you will solve is released
- In one week provide a viable solution, creating a 5-10 min video pitch and a one-page executive summary
- Judges will mark the submissions to choose the top 6 participants for the final round
- Finalists will present to MYOB and industry executives in the Trans-Tasman final on Thursday 4th August
Click here to find out more information and to register your team, registration closes Monday 11 July.
- Job type:Event
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2022, 2:00 am