If you have ever considered a career in Software development please join us as we discuss our program, life at MYOB and our recruitment process.
Present and past members of the program will share their journey and we will have and plenty of time to answer any questions you have.
Date And Time
Thu., 14 May 2020
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
The Future Makers Academy:
MYOB's Future Makers program is developing home-grown talent, injecting fresh ideas and thinking plus developing our leaders of the future.
We focus on the development of those specific competencies that will best support junior talent in their early careers.
The program offers:
- Dedicated mentors to support your journey – the program is set to learn at your own pace, we recognize people enter into our program with different levels of knowledge.
- Become a permanent employee at MYOB
- Experience different tech teams to find your passion. Flexibility of working in different development teams and help you understand your key areas of passion and interest in software development
- Continuous career development, we help you master the craft of software development by bridging the gap between your studies and full-time delivery work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:14th May 2020, 7:00 am