- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real and meaningful work.
- Access to NAB’s Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
Don’t Follow, Lead - Choose a career with room to explore, experience and pursue your own road to success.
You’ve studied hard and you’re ready to take the next step. We understand that once you graduate, it’s not always easy to find your way. Join us on the 20th February 2023 as a part of the 2023 NAB Graduate Program, where you’ll be supported, to build a career you’re passionate about.
Join our Personal Banking Team
- Experts in more than money, we’re making banking simpler and easier with brilliant products, delivering the great Australian dream for our 5 million customers.
- Every day we have over 3.2 million customer interactions. This may be via our digital platforms, one of our branches, through our contact centres or broker channels.
- With the passion and innovation of a FINTECH and the resources of a major bank, our colleagues are empowered to continuously challenge the status quo through automation and digitisation, across the end-to-end customer experience.
- Through our continuous innovation, investment in digital, and transformation of the way we work, we’re making it easier and safer for customers to access our services and brilliant home lending and everyday banking products.
- You’ll complete 3 rotations within our customer focused business to ensure you develop the critical skills and knowledge for a rewarding career in Personal Banking.
What we look for in a Personal Banking Graduate
- Curious and creative graduates wanting to join a fast-paced business
- Deeply passionate about customers
- Strong commercial skills
- Digital literacy
- Passionate about to creating innovations that deliver effortless experiences for our customers and colleagues
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
Your best beings here
At NAB, we’re intent on building a culture we can all be proud of. One based on trust and respect. An uplifting environment where every single one of us feels appreciated and empowered to be our true, authentic selves. A diverse and inclusive workplace where our differences are celebrated, and our contributions are valued. It’s a huge part of what makes NAB such a special place to be.
If you want to be part of NAB’s award winning graduate program, we invite you to apply now. To be eligible, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status
For more information go to https://au.gradconnection.com/employers/nab/#nab-personal-banking-stream
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2022, 12:59 pm