A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Graduate, to join the Data Analytics team within NAB Personal Banking.
As Customer Communications Insights Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the overall data processes and execution to support Personal Banking marketing campaigns.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Conventional campaign execution using Adobe Campaign.
- Extracting data directly from warehouses to send to a mail house.
- Loading data sets directly into warehouses to augment and transform prior to extracting to send to a mail house.
- Measurement, required by some campaigns, which may be automated to varying degrees.
- Validation and checking required to control for risks in manual processes.
- Error-free data manipulation.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Some experience in marketing campaign execution
- Base SQL skills.
- Essential capabilities
- SQL/ Teradata SQL.
- Data manipulation.
- Other capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and mange own time.
- Ability to perform repetitive, manual work with very low error rates.
- Ability to work with stakeholders who have varying levels of data expertise
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm