- Part-time permanent role – offering flexible working arrangements
- World-class training provided, you just bring your passion for customers
- Excellent careers pathways across Wealth Management, including financial advice
As an iconic Australian brand MLC has been has been helping clients create the best possible future for over 130 years. We’re all about using our expertise and capabilities to give our clients a bigger vision for their future and the bigger picture of their wealth.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
And, once you join us, you can be confident that MLC is committed to helping you fulfil your career aspirations. The possibility for personal and professional development is endless as you're able to move within wealth management through MLC and the National Australia Group.
About the role
As a Wealth Service Representative based in our Docklands call centre, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our Wealth Superannuation and Investment clients over the phone. Your focus will be on receiving inbound calls from financial advisers and clients, guiding them on a range of investment, pension and superannuation products.
This is a part-time opportunity and we will be flexible to make it work around your lifestyle. We’re looking for someone who would ideally be available to work minimum of 15 hours between 9.30am – 4.00pm each day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We’re open to discussing what will work for you.
- Engage with MLC clients and Financial advisors regarding wealth products
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Form connections with your clients by bringing your personality, enthusiasm & passion to every call
Skills & experience
- Customer driven
- Ability to navigate multiple systems whilst being on the phone
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a high energy, fast-paced & supportive team environment
Culture & Benefits
We pride ourselves on our outstanding culture and engaged workforce. Everything we do is underpinned by five core values - passion for customers, win together, be bold, respect for people and do the right thing - which shape what our people and businesses do every day.
How to apply
If this sounds like a role you’d be passionate about then apply now!
To be eligible to apply you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2020, 12:59 pm