Don’t Follow, Lead - Choose a career with room to explore, experience and pursue your own road to success.
At NAB, we support you every step of the way to help you find a career you’re passionate about.
Our program commences in February 2022 and you’ll complete a rotational program designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia’s largest and most successful financial institutions.
Our program offers:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work.
- A four-week secondment to a business area of your choice.
- Opportunities to get involved in enterprise wide projects, initiatives and resource groups.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Learning and development opportunities aligned to building critical skills for the future of work.
- Access to NAB’s Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders.
- Networking events to help you build your profile and organisational connections.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
The Corporate & Institutional Banking Team
Our expertise is partnering with our Corporate, Government and Institutional customers to provide world class global solutions. Our business brings together teams of specialists and we are looking for exceptional graduates who are commercially and digitally savvy, and who deliver a world-class customer experience.
As part of Corporate & Institutional Banking you will:
- Use your sales, trading and research capabilities to support local and global customers across traded markets.
- Assist in the relationship management of our large corporate, government and institutional customers.
- Analyse and interpret complex financial information to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Develop an ongoing awareness and understanding of market risk, industry knowledge and risk appetite.
- Provide technical, analytical, administrative and direct client support.
- Provide innovative funding solutions and access points to global capital markets.
- Support Banking Specialists in delivering transactional support and solutions
- Provide custody, master custody, investment administration and other related services to both local and international clients, including corporate and industry superannuation funds, investment managers and institutional banks.
- Get involved with industry research, insights presentations, strategic initiatives, transformation programs and regulatory responses.
Your best begins here at NAB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We actively encourage and welcome candidates of all ages and cultural backgrounds, people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Applications are open until the 19th April 2021. For more information go to www.nab.com.au/graduates.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
To apply please click the following link - https://2022graduateprogram-nab.pushapply.com/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 11:59 pm