Don’t Follow, Lead - Choose a career with room to explore, experience and pursue your own road to success.
At NAB, we support you every step of the way to help you find a career you’re passionate about.
Our program commences in February 2022 and you’ll complete a rotational program designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia’s largest and most successful financial institutions.
Our program offers:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work.
- A four-week secondment to a business area of your choice.
- Opportunities to get involved in enterprise wide projects, initiatives and resource groups.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Learning and development opportunities aligned to building critical skills for the future of work.
- Access to NAB’s Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders.
- Networking events to help you build your profile and organisational connections.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
The Data Analytics Team
Our Data Analytics teams are at the core of our business. We are searching for candidates who see data as the currency of the future. We aim to unlock data to provide insights, drive impactful decisions, serve our customers better and transform our business.
As part of Data Analytics you will:
- Work with a diverse range of datasets and analytics to improve the customer experience
- Use your analytical capabilities to help make data-driven decisions and applying advanced analytics to discover insights through data science, automation and artificial intelligence.
- Use process engineering methodologies to drive operational excellence, process automation, process standardisation, re-engineering and optimisation
- Use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to discover actionable insights, or build new analytic capabilities for our customers and business.
- Technical operations from the ground up including planning, communications, and execution.
- Working with supportive and credible leaders who will provide coaching, mentoring and help enhance your networks.
- Connecting with key stakeholders on exciting projects to enhance the customer experience.
Your best begins here at NAB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We actively encourage and welcome candidates of all ages and cultural backgrounds, people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Applications are open until the 19th April 2021. For more information go to www.nab.com.au/graduates.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
To apply please click the following link - https://2022graduateprogram-nab.pushapply.com/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 11:59 pm