Don’t Follow, Lead - Choose a career with room to explore, experience and pursue your own road to success.
At NAB, we support you every step of the way to help you find a career you’re passionate about.
Our program commences in February 2022 and you’ll complete a rotational program designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia’s largest and most successful financial institutions.
Our program offers:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real work.
- A four-week secondment to a business area of your choice.
- Opportunities to get involved in enterprise wide projects, initiatives and resource groups.
- Opportunities to create positive social impact via community and customer engagement projects.
- Learning and development opportunities aligned to building critical skills for the future of work.
- Access to NAB’s Career Qualified in Banking Accreditation and Leadership Program.
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders.
- Networking events to help you build your profile and organisational connections.
- Support to find a permanent role in your chosen field upon completion of the program.
The Digital (Personal Banking) team
Our Personal Banking distribution channels are the front door to NAB. We serve 4.8 million customers and manage 3.2 million customer interactions each day. Our Digital team plays a critical role in supporting these connections through the delivery of digital platforms, products and experiences. We utilise client insights and technology to provide world-class personalised and seamless digital touchpoints to assist our customers with their everyday banking needs.
As part of the team you will:
- Define customer needs, requirements and support the prioritisation and delivery of leading edge features in our customer facing Digital Channels
- Leverage data and insights to drive our personalisation strategy
- Contribute to the digital sales growth strategy
- Identify new ideas to improve the product funnel and build commercial cases for change
- Enhance content management and ‘train’ the AI model supporting NAB’s customer-facing virtual assistant
- Drive digital adoption by enhancing discoverability and usability of existing digital features
- Execute on strategies to enable colleagues to drive digital adoption with their customers
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for curious and creative graduates who have a passion for digital technology and how it can be used to solve problems and create innovations for customers. Graduates with an interest in utilising data, to understand customer behaviour and make sustainable business decisions. We want graduates with critical thinking and design capabilities who can help us deliver safe and sustainable digital banking solutions.
Our graduates are technologically savvy and interested to learn more about the practical application of UX/UI and Artificial Intelligence. We welcome graduates with degrees in related fields such as:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Digital Technology
- Information Technology
- Innovation and Design
- Marketing (focus on digital)
- Project Management
Your best begins here at NAB.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
We actively encourage and welcome candidates of all ages and cultural backgrounds, people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Applications are open until Sunday 3rd October 2021.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
To apply please click the following link - https://2022graduateprogram-digitalbanking-nab.pushapply.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm