- First class graduate learning and development program
- Diverse Regional industry and Agribusiness customer base
- Highly competitive remuneration commencing in August 2021
- Kick start a long-term career with NAB in regional Australia
NAB Regional and Agribusiness
For over 150 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful businesses and agribusinesses. Today, more regional businesses and primary producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution.
Our customers have access to our network of over 650 Business & Agri specialists in more than 120 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to better understand and service regional and agribusiness customers along the supply chain - so these days we're helping everyone from small family businesses to global exporters.
What’s on offer?
The NAB Regional and Agribusiness Graduate Program offers a fully supported learning environment where our focus is all about helping you reach your full potential.
Commencing in August 2021 this is a structured learning and development graduate program with hands on experience. You’ll be responsible for developing and nurturing strong client relationships, and directly support our customers with some of the key financial and service needs.
Joining NAB has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration
- Working closely with our high performing Business Regional & Agribusiness Bankers
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave
What you need to succeed
- Proven customer service skills and passion for Regional Business & Agribusiness
- Effective relationship management skills
- Completed qualification in Business, Economics, Commerce or Agribusiness.
- Prior work experience in a service environment would be an advantage
- You must be willing to relocate to one of over 120 NAB Regional & Agribusiness Centres across regional Australia
- Must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Agriculture, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm