- Saddle up for a first-class graduate learning and development program commencing October 2019
- Diverse industry, Regional & Agri focused portfolios to wrangle
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Legendary yarns, tall tales and rewarding careers at NAB
NAB Regional and Agribusiness
For over 150 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful regional and agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution.
Our customers have access to our network of over 550 regional agribusiness specialists in more than 120 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to better understand and service regional and agribusiness customers along the supply chain - So these days we're helping everyone from small family business to global exporters.
What’s on offer?
The NAB Regional and Agribusiness Trainee Program offers a fully supported learning environment where our focus is all about helping you reach your full potential.
Commencing in October 2019 this is a structure learning and development graduate program with hands on experience. You’ll be responsible for developing and nurturing strong client relationships, have access to company financials, provide financial analysis and recommend deals for approval.
Joining NAB has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration
- Working closely with our high performing Regional & Agribusiness Bankers
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave
What you need to succeed
- You must be willing to relocate to one of over 120 NAB Regional & Agribusiness Centres across regional Australia
- Proven customer service skills and passion for Agriculture and Regional Business
- Effective relationship management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Completed or nearing completion of a qualification in Business, Economics, Commerce or Agribusiness.
- You must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Agriculture, Business and Commerce
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2019, 1:59 pm