We provide global financial insights and solutions to leading corporations beyond the ASX 250 segment. We help our customers with debt structuring, funding solutions, research, trading and custodial services to superannuation, insurance and investment managers.
DEGREES AND MAJORS YOU’LL NEED
- Computer Science
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Asset Servicing
- Business Transformation
- Client Coverage
- Corporate Finance
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN CORPORATE AND INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
- Use your sales, trading and research capabilities to support local and global customers across traded markets.
- Provide innovative funding solutions and access points to global capital markets.
- Provide custody, master custody, investment administration and other related services to both local and international clients, including corporate and industry superannuation funds, investment managers and institutional banks.
- Assist in the relationship management of our large corporate and institutional customers.
- Analyse and interpret complex financial information to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Develop an ongoing awareness and understanding of market risk, industry knowledge and risk appetite.
- Provide technical, analytical, administrative and direct client support.
WHERE THIS STREAM CAN TAKE YOU
Our graduates successfully transition into analyst roles servicing a variety of customers across our Corporate and Institutional Banking teams.