We’re transforming our business, setting up the bank for the future. Technology is at the heart of this change to deliver great customer experiences.
Technology at NAB is an inclusive place for innovation and inspiration. Our team is one of the largest in Australia and connects with all business areas across the enterprise.
DEGREES AND MAJORS YOU’LL NEED
You need to have studied a major in technology to be eligible for this program in conjunction with one of the below degrees:
- Applied Science (Cyber Security)
- Applied Science (Multimedia)
- Business Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Technologies
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
Choose a Sub Stream
Technology at NAB is a large and varied department. If you’re successful, you’ll get to choose a sub stream from the list below to really refine your area of expertise.
Software Engineering & Development Operations
This stream entails working with physical systems, to the design, development, testing, deployment and management of software systems across the business. The purpose of this function is to deliver critical services and projects within the organisation and helps drive productivity within Technology and across the enterprise.
Technical Business Analytics
In this stream there’s a focus on supporting the team to oversee the implementation of technical business projects and solutions. Technical Business Analysts work with stakeholders and technical team members to map, analyse and document business processes and projects across the business to ensure successful deployment of technology solutions.
Our Information Security Services teams protect information, enable innovation and deliver services to the highest standards in order to protect and secure our information technology systems and data. In this stream you’ll use proven leading-edge security technology and industry best practices to provide advice and solutions the business needs to engage securely with the enterprise and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- Find innovative solutions to real life problems, and simplify the technology landscape wherever possible.
- Use market leading tools and platforms.
- Work on new technology prototypes, projects and process automation.
- Analyse and improve business systems and processes.
- Work with businesses to build agile, stable and secure technology services.
- Work on security controls (including cyber security and intrusion prevention).
- Create and implement solution design.
- Cloud transitions and transformations.
- Technical programming.
- Data wrangling & analysis.
- Reporting and analytics (including modelling).
WHERE TECHNOLOGY CAN TAKE YOU
Our graduate program is designed to develop the foundations for our leading talent in Technology.
Graduates will enhance their knowledge, skills and understanding of technologies and how they apply in the enterprise’s environments. Our graduates successfully transition into analyst roles within their chosen Technology stream.
Want to learn about where Technology at NAB can take you?