We provide a range of products and services critical to the success of our Corporate and Institutional customers. We help our customers with debt structuring, funding solutions, research, trading and custodial services.
To provide bespoke and market leading solutions our business brings together a wealth of knowledge from across various teams including Asset Servicing, Client Coverage, Corporate Finance and Markets.
DEGREES AND MAJORS YOU’LL NEED
Please refer to the rotational areas below for degree eligibility requirements:
- Computer Science
BUSINESS AREA ROTATIONS
Corporate and Institutional Banking is made up of a variety of specialised teams that focus on delivering the best client relationships: understanding and supporting clients over the long term, providing consistent execution and proactive relevant advice. Below are examples of teams where you may complete a rotation.
Our Markets team utilise Sales, Trading and Research expertise to provide local and offshore customers access to both traded and illiquid markets, including fixed income, money markets, credit, derivatives, currencies and commodities. This includes trading between all types of banks, superannuation funds and domestic and multi-national companies. Our business covers every segment of the investor market, from global supranational through to HNW customers looking to build their investment portfolio.
Please note: You will need to have completed a STEM related degree to be considered for a potential rotation in this business area – e.g Actuarial Studies, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Technology
Corporate Finance and Client Coverage
Our Corporate Finance and Client Coverage teams work together to finance corporate growth, provide specialised financing solutions, create value through working capital and enable global transactions. In these teams you’ll work with industry specialists to provide solutions for our customers in their relevant markets. Activity includes corporate lending, syndication, debt capital markets, project finance, securitisation, asset and custody servicing and transactional banking.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN CORPORATE AND INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
- Use your sales, trading and research capabilities to support local and global customers across traded markets.
- Assist in the relationship management of our large corporate and institutional customers.
- Analyse and interpret complex financial information to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Develop an ongoing awareness and understanding of market risk, industry knowledge and risk appetite.
- Provide technical, analytical, administrative and direct client support.
- Provide innovative funding solutions and access points to global capital markets.
- Provide custody, master custody, investment administration and other related services to both local and international clients, including corporate and industry superannuation funds, investment managers and institutional banks.
WHERE THIS STREAM CAN TAKE YOU
Our Graduates successfully transition into Analyst and Associate roles servicing a variety of customers across our Corporate and Institutional Banking teams.