Data Analytics teams are at the core of our business. They ensure an exceptional experience for all of our personal and business customers.
Our people lead, inspire and drive projects and solutions that meet the strategic needs of our customers and business. Opportunities in this space are pivotal to our transformation agenda.
Our roles include customer and non-customer facing teams who provide a range of support functions. We develop and enhance technology services, manage transformational change and implement new ways of working. We even help our frontline business deliver an exceptional customer experience.
DEGREES AND MAJORS YOU’LL NEED
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Engineering (for Automation/Process Engineering stream)
- Software Engineering
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN DATA ANALYTICS
- Use your analytical capabilities to help make data-driven decisions across the business, applying advanced analytics to discover insights through data science, automation and artificial intelligence.
- Use process engineering methodologies to drive operational excellence, process automation, process standardisation, re-engineering and optimisation with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to discover actionable insights, or build new analytic capabilities for our customers and business.
- Technical operations from the ground up including planning, communications, and execution.
- Working with supportive leaders who will provide coaching, mentoring and help enhance your networks.
- Connecting with key stakeholders on exciting projects to enhance the customer experience.
WHERE THIS STREAM CAN TAKE YOU
Our program allows you to specialise and build a career in Data Analytics with experience across a range of key business areas. Graduates successfully transition into an analyst role within either Process Engineering or Data Analytics.