GRADUATE PROGRAM BASICS
The 2021 NAB Graduate Program is tailored to suit your skills and knowledge. It involves two rotations across our business, over a 15 month period. Rotations are designed to give you broad experience, introducing you to all aspects of life at one of Australia’s largest and most successful financial institutions. You’ll work at the operational level as well as have the opportunity to work with senior level management.
When you apply for the NAB Graduate Program, you’ll be asked to select a program stream taking into consideration your desired location, the discipline you’ve studied and the business area you want to build your career in. You’ll have rotations within your ‘home’ stream ensuring exposure to core activities.
The 2021 Graduate Program commences in February 2021.
DURING THE PROGRAM
As part of the graduate program, we’ll provide:
- rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real and meaningful work that contributes to NAB’s business priorities
- learning and development opportunities tailored to your needs
- a committed team to support you as you go, with supportive managers for each rotation
- exposure to senior leaders
- networking events to help you build connections
- opportunities to take ownership of or get involved in projects, initiatives, committees and community work
AFTER THE PROGRAM
After the 15 months, if you successfully complete the graduate program, you’ll be offered a permanent role with us.