Nacap are currently seeking expressions of interest from Graduate Engineers who looking for an opportunity to gain a broad range of experience in areas such as project management, leadership, construction management, commercial, health and safety.
Why join us?
Nacap are a leading engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) service provider for large scale pipeline, facilities and wind farm projects in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
We live our company values: Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation and Sustainability. We reward our loyal and dedicated workforce. Professional development is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. We offer access to employee benefit programs, excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration.
At Nacap people are our most important asset. We believe in investing, nurturing, and developing your talent, enabling you to succeed and achieve your full potential.
Duties will include:
- Directly participate in construction activities including the planning and, execution of administrative and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) functions such as timesheets, pre-start meetings, and JHA reviews.
- Plan simple field activities.
- Prepare supervisor work packs.
- Liaise with third party approval authorities including preparation of submissions necessary to obtain approvals and negotiations to obtain approvals necessary for construction.
- Preparation of estimates of elements of project works as directed for the purpose of local project decisions with respect to procurement, cost control and claims preparation.
- Preparation of recommendations for Project procurement which are considered concise and accurate.
- Assist the Contracts Engineer in checking and verification of quantities and amounts for payment of Subcontractors against Subcontract entitlements.
- Undertake purchasing activities as directed.
- As directed, administer the site forecast package.
- Timely preparation of daily project progress reports.
- Assist with timely preparation for project weekly and monthly reports as directed.
- Prepare weekly manpower status report.
- Assist with construction programming as directed.
- Assist with preparation of project close out reports as directed.
- Participate in project meetings and record minutes.
- Assist in tender preparation as directed
Skills and experience:
- Have recently graduated in Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- Willingness to learn and grow;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong work ethic, willing to ‘give everything a go’;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and computer skills;
- Ability to work remotely on a variety of rosters – 10:4, 28:28 etc
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm