NACLC’s vision is:
Achieving rights, fairness and equality for our communities.
NACLC’s mission is that:
NACLC leads, connects and develops CLCs to pursue rights, fairness and equality for all communities.
NACLC’s strategic priorities are to:
- lead in good practice for NGOs by building the long-term viability and sustainability of NACLC’s governance, management and organisational structures
- advocate for access to justice and the promotion and protection of human rights
- proactively identify and respond to the sector-identified and sector-driven needs of CLCs
- develop, maintain and strengthen mutually beneficial collaborations with CLCs and with key stakeholders and peak bodies
- establish and support the operation of the knowmore legal advisory service.
To learn more about NACLC’s vision, values and priorities, please access NACLC’s strategic plan here.