The National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) A reliable and trusted partner contributing to improving the lives of Indigenous Australians.
The purpose of NIAA is to assist the Australian Government achieve its objectives in improving the lives of Indigenous Australians by leading the development of the Commonwealth’s approach, focusing on place, working in partnership, and effectively delivering programs through the Indigenous Advancement Strategy.
Working across the NIAA our Graduate Program will develop your knowledge and understanding of the Agency’s key priorities. Key facts about the program:
- 12 months duration
- Rotate through different areas of the Agency
- Based in Canberra with a potential rotation in one of our various metropolitan, regional or remote locations
- Choose from our Policy & Programs, Operations & Delivery or Corporate Stream
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Contribute to meaningful policies, programs and services
- Formal pastoral care and support program
Who is an NIAA graduate
Our shared values and behaviours underpin how we work. To make a significant contribution to an Australia that respects Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and peoples with fairness in economic and social participation, we are one team with a culture that positions us with the right capability, people, passion and pride to make a difference.
Sound like you? Click here to find out more and apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
- Program Duration
- Remote friendly
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 1:30 pm