Navigo is a leading player in the Australian HR technology market. We work with leading organisations in Government, Defence, Mining, Banking and many other industries.
Our mission is to be leaders in HR technology in Australia and New Zealand and we want you to help us get there!
We care about attitude, that’s why hiring graduates has been a key part of our success. We love watching those who kick-start their career with us - grow into their roles and move on to do incredible things!
It’s important to us that our team live and breath our core values.
We try to incorporate them into the way we work everyday, both with each other and with our customers. Our key focuses for our people is discipline, constant improvement and having fun.
We regularly touch base with our employee during recurring catch ups, including daily stand-ups, Friday team lunches, quarterly meetings and our annual retreat.
Who we’re looking for
We have a long history of hiring and training graduates, starting their careers as consultants, product managers, developers or business owners.
You’ll be introduced into the world of B2B software - learning about product, sales, marketing, customer support and implementation.
Work with experienced leaders in the enterprise SaaS market, guiding you to hone your skills and find your passion.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- have a technical / logical mindset
- take pride in your work
- are a fast learner. Our grad techs quickly take on supporting roles with enterprise projects
- pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively
- are curious, a natural trouble shooter who loves solving problems in innovative ways
- are tertiary qualified or equivalent in IT/Computer Science/Business Information Systems
- desirable to have (but if not we’ll teach you!) knowledge of relational databases, server applications, SQL, Windows and Linux OS
- like to have fun and are looking for a career, not a job
What you’ll be doing
Technical Support - Answering questions, solving problems and building relationships with our customers
Consulting - You'll run a range of highly effective requirements and training workshops (remote and onsite) with major organisations
Customer Success - You'll be the front line for our customers and it's up to you to get the best outcome for them
If this role sounds fun, diverse and fast-paced – it is!
Perks of being part of the Navigo team
- 4.5 day work week - We’re focused on outcomes, not the time you spend at your desk. That's why on Fridays we finish after lunch!
- Hybrid working - We value work/life balance and are flexible with working hours and commitments
- Annual ski trip - Held every year to share what we’ve achieved and our plans for the year ahead.
- Recharge days - If you ever feel burnt out, instead of feeling like you need to take a sickie - take a personal day to rejuvenate
- Beers and board games - Work smart, play always! We take that pretty seriously at Navigo. We host monthly board game sessions and visit Timezone when we need a break
- Snacks to keep you going - Our kitchen is stocked with snacks, lollies and soft drinks – help yourself anytime
Begin your journey with us, apply with a cover letter and your resume
Short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Want to learn more about us? Navigo careers | Like to join our amazing team? See our current openings!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2023, 12:59 pm