Navigo is an Australian HR solutions company specialising in cutting edge, targeted software to solve specific operational and strategic HR issues.
Our passionate people are focused on discipline, innovation, constant learning and having fun.
Who we're looking for
You will be a critical thinker who:
- enjoys helping customers get the most out of IT applications
- pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively
- a natural troubleshooter who loves solving problems in innovative ways
- tertiary qualified or equivalent in technology
- can install and configure applications in Unix/Linux/Windows OS
- can install, configure, troubleshoot, patch and administer server based applications
- can create shell scripts and perform other OS related administration tasks
- had exposure to Oracle and SQL Server
- likes to have fun and is looking for a career not a job!
What you'll be doing
Technical Support - Answering questions, solving problems and building relationships with our customers. Opportunity to learn new systems, installation and server administration skills.
Training - You'll run training/workshop sessions with major organisations. Transferring your knowledge will be key to supporting our customers.
Customer Success - You will be the front line for our customers and it's up to you to get the best outcome for them.If this role sounds fun, diverse and fast-paced – it is!
To apply, call the Navigo team on 03 9879 4060 and ask for Michelle.
6 reasons why you should work for us
- You love small companies - we're a small team working under one roof
- We run a transparent company - this means our people understand our strategy, performance, goals and decision making process
- We have great customers - we work with friendly HR people in amazing brands (think construction, mining, banks, universities, councils and so on)
- You love to push yourself - we're constantly re-evaluating what we do, challenging ourselves and learning new things
- TGIF - every Friday we eat together, finish early and let dogs roam the office for some furry fun!
6 reasons why you should NOT work for us
- You don't like change - experimenting, testing and change is the only constant in a growing business
- You want a job not a career - maybe you'd be better off at a large company
- You live on the west side of Melbourne - it's a long way to our office in Ringwood!
- You really don't like dogs
- You've never worked directly with customers before
- You want to be micro-managed - we are looking for a self starter
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- 1/20 Melbourne St Ringwood Victoria, Australia 3134Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm