At Nestlé, we want to build a healthy sustainable future to delight our consumers and take care of the people in our world. To make this vision a reality, we need a lot of different people, with a lot of different skills. That’s why our Next Gen Nestlé Graduate Program is looking for future leaders across key areas of our business.
We’re looking to discover graduates with leadership potential and commercial acumen. Graduates who are driven for results, innovative and adaptable will succeed in our highly engaged teams.
- Marketing GraduatesHow does a global brand communicate to an entire world of consumers? Work across new product development, point of sale development, brand communications and how to interact and work with sales teams. This is a golden opportunity to work across world-leading brands.
- Business Graduates Why do people buy and how can we maximise our promotions? As you gain insights into consumer and shopper behaviour, you’ll help create compelling sales offers and develop integrated shopper campaigns that excite and entertain.
- Supply Chain Graduates Does learning about how we supply our brands to retailers all across Australia excite you? Can you help us add real value to our supply chain? You’ll work strategically across different areas of Supply Chain on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.Applications for the Nestlé Next Gen – Supply Chain program are currently closed.
- Finance Graduates Our Finance Graduates experience the full life cycle of the financial side of Nestlé. This starts with product development and goes all the way through to costing, sales and measuring everything we do.
- Technical & Production Graduates How does a factory run? What does it mean to be a Line Manager in a factory? If these questions burn inside you then the Technical & Production stream is for you. You’ll work across different areas including Quality & Line Management. Majors in Food Technology, Electronic, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering will be highly regarded.
Visit us to find out more: https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/our-graduates