We're looking for future leaders!
- Work within a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Learn in a practical, hands on, flexible work environment
- Guaranteed position at the end of successful completion
Join us to be a force for good; for our consumers, communities & the environment.
Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates of today that shape tomorrow.
Your experience with us may cover different brands, different business areas, and even different countries. You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce.
It’s a thrill to walk through a supermarket and see our iconic brands and products in almost every aisle. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like NESCAFÉ, KIT KAT, MAGGI, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
Our Marketing team provides an end-to-end marketing service reflected in our three key areas: brand management, communications and consumer insights.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our graduates can take:
- Brand Management
- Consumer or Shopper Insights
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Cross commercial moves into Channel and Category Development, Customer Management
In your chosen area, we'll support you to:
- Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
- Grow and develop your leadership abilities
- Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
What can you expect as a NextGen Nestlé Graduate?
Joining a company with a history that goes back over 150 years and operations all over the world does sound pretty monumental. Here at Nestlé, we believe that everything we do across the business is interconnected.
You will see the work you do contribute to our business vision. You will play a role in enhancing the lives of our many consumers that trust and believe in our great products.
In the NextGen Nestlé program, you will go through:
- A two year rotational graduate program supported by a tailored learning and development plan to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
- Broad experience and exposure across a number of our Business and Marketing teams. You’ll take insights from consumers, customers and shoppers and develop then into activation plans, creating compelling sales offers and integrated shopper programs to delight our consumers
- Opportunities to put everything you learn into action by working on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
- Best of all upon successful completion of the program we commit to placing you in a permanent role.
What are we looking for?
- A completed University Degree in Marketing or Communications in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
- Ability to work in Australia – permanent residency or citizenship
- A current driver’s license
- Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us in our NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program where you will see a world of opportunity open up and make your impact as a force for good
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.Nestlé.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 1:59 pm