Applications are now open for our Trainee Technologist position
Join us to be a force for good; for our consumers, communities and the environment.
Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates of today that shape tomorrow are our force for good.
You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
We'll support you to:
- Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
- Grow and develop your leadership abilities
- Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
A day in the life of...
Joining a company with a history that goes back over 150 years and operations all over the world does sound pretty monumental. Here at Nestlé, we believe that everything we do across the business is interconnected.
You will see the work you do contribute to our business vision. You will play a role in enhancing the lives of our many consumers that trust and believe in our great products.
- A trainee program to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
- Support New Product Development (NPD) project briefs and new ingredient briefs or ingredient trials
- Provide knowledge and guidance on ingredients and formulation
- Learn and provide guidance on production technologies
- Drive quality improvements in our product and nutrition
- Supplier partnerships and coordination
- Problem solving projects to identify and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Broad experience and exposure across a number of our functions and teams.
- Opportunities to put everything you learn into action by working on exciting projects and tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our Trainee Technologist can take:
- Product Technologist
- Packaging Technologist
- Ingredient Specialist
- Formulations Specialist
What will make you successful
- A completed university degree in Food Technology, Material science, Chemistry or similar
- Work experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in Australia – permanent residency or citizenship
- Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia – our site is in Blayney, NSW and we welcome applications from across Australia
- Candidates who are self-motivated, ready to find new solutions and innovate, adaptable, a team player, insightful, and driven to achieve outstanding results!
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like PURINA, NESCAFÉ, MAGGI, KIT KAT, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
At Purina, it's no secret that pets are our passion. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted company in enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. We’re dedicated to improving the health and lifestyle of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and care. Put simply, we believe a healthy pet makes for a happier home and our commitment to dogs, cats and their owners has made us a world leader in pet care.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us where you will see a world of opportunity open up and make your impact as a force for good.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.Nestlé.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Click “apply now” to submit your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Food Technology, Science
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 am