Netwealth is a fast-growing, ASX listed financial services and technology company providing wealth professionals and their clients with cutting edge technology to efficiently manage and add value to their wealth portfolios.
As a Graduate/ Junior Developer at Netwealth, you'll work across multiple teams to deliver new and existing features on our platform, across both client and server-side components. You'll be part of a creative, innovative and collaborative group where quality is a strong focus.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the IT Graduate Program.
What you will do:
- Full stack development including frontend web solutions using Angular and Blazor, and backend services using C# .Net core Azure services.
- Work with the product owner and stakeholders to translate designs and requirements into high quality products/services
- Showcase a strong sense of code ownership, code quality, and possess the ability to be involved in the entire SDLC
- Provide triage support for products and services
- Be willing to cross skill and work on every part of the process/product
Some of the technologies you will be working with include:
- .NET Core
- C# and TypeScript
- Angular and Blazor
- Azure Serverless with Azure Functions
- Azure development with Azure Storage, Azure Event Grid, Azure Event Bus and more
- API development
- Azure DevOps
- MS SQL Server
- Test Automation
- Code-scanning and analytics tools
We are different:
We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic. We provide a safe, inclusive environment where we trust our team to get the job done. We are a learning organisation, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products for a market leading disrupter.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Recently completed a Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Up to 2 years experience
- Experience in any of the above technologies
- Confidently communicates technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels
- Curious, flexible, keen to learn, and willing to contribute to the entire systems development process
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership of problems and being empowered to solve them
- Passionate about new technologies and interested in how technology is changing the way businesses and customers interact
- An intelligent and articulate team player who enjoys working cooperatively with people to deliver creative technical solutions to business problems using agile techniques
What we offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- Parental leave and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Access to school holiday programs for children.
- Wellness, work and lifestyle offerings, as well as discounts on a variety of lifestyle and entertainment products and services.
- Friendly team atmosphere with supportive environment
- Great career growth with technical and professional development opportunities
- Easily accessed, Melbourne CBD office location
- Social club and regular events.
- Access to a range of benefits including
- competitive salary,
- volunteer leave, and
- recognition of service milestones and employee reward and recognition.
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
How to apply:
Does this role sound like your next opportunity? We'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so please "Apply Now"! Attach your resume and write a covering letter telling us why you feel you are the perfect person to join our Netwealth team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm