Neu Capital is a tech enabled corporate finance firm specialising in private institutional debt and equity transactions ranging from A$10m to A$200m.
We are hiring for our 2021/ 2022 graduate program! We have had a record year and are looking for smart people to help us continue our exponential growth.
Our ideal candidates are:
- Final year & recent graduates
- Excellent with numbers & passionate about finance
- Ready to be directly involved with clients day 1
- Excited to work in a flat organisation alongside Managing Directors
- People who will enthusiastically pretend to laugh at Cyrus Church's dad jokes
- Willing to lie and tell Joshua Khoddami he is a good surfer (important)
We are inviting interested candidates to send through their resumes and transcripts to [email protected]
Note: if you are a final year student, we would look for you to work 4 days a week. We understand your commitments to university and so would be accommodating around exam time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 am