Junior / Mid Level Java Developers wanted
- Start and grow your career with a high growth fintech group in Chatswood (2 mins walk from the train station)
- Flexible working options
- Salary dependent on experience: Junior - $70K + super / Mid Level - $85K + super
- Java development experience, preferably commercial experience, but new graduates considered
- The right to work full time in Australia for at least two years (preferably PR or citizen)
- Currently living in the Sydney area.
And exposure to any of the following is a plus:
- Spring Boot / Spring JPA
- Documenting and building APIs, e.g. JSON, REST
- Linux/web server technology
- Production database services, e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL
- CI/CD tools, e.g. GitLab CI/CD or equivalent
- Amazon Web Services; e.g. EC2, S3, Elastic Cache, KMS, RDS
- Container tools/microservices, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS
- Payment / authentication industry experience
ABOUT THE JOB
- Working as an active team member in an agile team and participating in the entire development life cycle, from requirements to delivery, and being a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment
- Implementing system enhancements and new features to support existing or new business processes
- Applying both business and technical expertise to deliver customer focused technical support
- Providing technical expertise and contributing to redesigning and upgrading existing systems
- Complying with team software development processes
- Working closely with stakeholders to implement customer requirements
We are a small, fast-growing technology company with a team of young people providing cutting edge solutions/services to businesses worldwide. We are based in Chatswood, with a sales and support office located in Tokyo. We have two main business units, the one that this position is with, GPayments, which develops software and solutions / services for online payment authentication (see gpayments.com for further info) and MemberCheck, a provider of anti money laundering services (membercheck .com and namescan.io). Our clients are mainly in the financial, superannuation and payment services industries. We offer flexible hours, and full-time or part-time hours.
In view of COVID-19 considerations, once you have completed your training, we offer a combination of working in the office and remotely providing you can demonstrate that you have a suitable, safe and secure working environment at home. Initially, COVID-19 restrictions permitting, you will need to attend the Chatswood office, along with the people training you.
APPLYING FOR THE JOB
- Full time casual positions with a view to becoming permanent
- Full-time preferred but part-time considered (min 3 days/week), depending on the suitable candidate
- Flexible working hours between 8:00am and 8:30pm
- Able to work in the office and remotely from home while COVID-19 restrictions are in place, and once you’ve completed onboarding.
We offer a flexible and supportive work environment and a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you, please apply at this site or send your resume to [email protected] and include a description of your relevant experience and job roles, and your residency/visa status.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Suite 213, 7 Railway Street, Chatswood NSW 2067Locations:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm