NeuroRehab Allied Health Network exists to empower people with a neurological condition to live life full of choice, inclusion and new possibilities.
Our core values are - We’re on your team, We Innovate, We are Enthusiastic and We Expand horizons!
We are a respected, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation service catering to the unique needs of clients with neurological conditions. We provide the most comprehensive allied health services in our sector with seven innovative rehabilitation centres across Melbourne and an extensive home visit and community-based service. We provide therapy where it is most needed.
At NeuroRehab we provide a structured program to support your career growth that's tailored to your interest! This is a snippet of the support provided to you:
- Fully funded PD courses up to 3 days in length and up to 4 days paid study leave per year
- Supportive, weekly 1:1 supervision from highly skilled and experienced Senior OTs & Physios, opportunity to shadow other team members and peer support mentor to help you through your first few months!
- Participate in our Nest program! What is our Nest program you ask? It is our New Grad / Early Careers Program offered to therapists new to practice in the NDIS and community sector! The Nest program is a multidisciplinary training program designed to promote interdisciplinary engagement within our team.
- Mental health support is critical for your well-being, you can be sure we'll support you and your health with our EAP!
- A salary package that covers company car, laptop and phone - our company car can be used for personal reasons! Let's not forget our fortnightly bonus remuneration program that rewards your time and effort!
- A fun, flexible, and supportive work culture is important to us at NeuroRehab, we are a top 20 Best WorkPlaces Australia 2021 - 2022 organisation for a good reason!
- Our Expand Horizons core value is not just for our clients. We have regular inservices as well as provide a wide range of professional development courses from external presenters to ensure your learning doesn't stop now you are out of uni! Check out our courses page to see what is coming up: www.nrah.com.au/courses
New Grad / Early Career at NeuroRehab:
At NeuroRehab we provide assistance across the board to ensure you have the support needed to catapult your career forward! Career pathways are catered to your goals and caseloads are based on your interests!
NeuroRehab OT/Physio role:
Are you a New Grad or Early Careers Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist? Then read on! As a new grad / early careers therapist, you will be joining a fun, flexible and supportive multidisciplinary team. At NeuroRehab, we specialise in neurological rehabilitation and we work with clients with traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, MS, cerebral palsy, intellectual disability and a range of neurological impairments.
Our clients are predominantly NDIS participants along with some TAC and My Aged Care funded clients.
While we accept referrals in all age categories from early childhood to the elderly, your caseload will be tailored to areas of your interest and strengths. We are selective with the referrals we accept, providing services to those with a neurological condition only.
NeuroRehab home clinic:
At NeuroRehab, we have multiple clinics based throughout Melbourne and Albury (we also provide services in Hobart!). Your home clinic will be based on your geographical location (less travel, right?). Our clinics are:
West Team North Team
Deer Park Tullamarine
The NeuroRehab position:
The position is open for both new graduates and early careers therapists seeking growth and a supportive structure from highly experienced OTs and Physios! Working hours are negotiated directly with clients, allowing excellent flexibility.
Don't wait, don't hesitate!
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Familiarity, experience and understanding of prescribing a range of assistive technology (desired)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Successful candidates are required to undertake a Police Check, Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening.
- Double dose Covid-19 vaccination
We may choose to interview (and hire!) applicants prior to this date so, don't delay in getting your application in and get to know our team today!
For more information please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions that need answering!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm