Graduate System Engineer (Integration Team)
Nexon has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane supporting clients throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific region, our team consists of more than 300 highly skilled management and IT professionals.
We deliver a range of flexible and dynamic IT services to a variety of private, public and not-for-profit organisations, including Unified Communications, Network Connectivity, Infrastructure, Data Backup and Storage, Disaster Recovery, Security, Hosted Telephony and Cloud Services.
Nexon’s internal systems include cloud-based systems for operational support (ServiceNow, LogicMonitor, Solarwinds N-Central), financial support (Microsoft Business Central, Preceda Payroll, Inomial billing platform) and human capital management (Bamboo HR)
The Business Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications software and integrations for Nexon’s internal solutions.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing application integration programs up to 75% of the time, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of application integration programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting application integration programs.
- Deliver reliable, effective and efficient implementations to achieve the agreed project design commitments and objectives.
- Monitor reporting and alerting to ensure effective solution operation.
- Develop skills and knowledge within the ServiceNow platform, MongoDB and GraphQL.
- Provide feedback on commonly reported and alerted technical issues to ensure implementation of problem solving measures and strategies.
- Support an environment of innovation and continuous improvement to deliver efficient and effective services, in accordance with the principles of best practice.
- Constantly monitor and review technology trends, which can be adopted for further growth and enhance the delivered solution and customer experience.
User and User Groups, Development team members.
Project delivery teams.
Independent decision-making requirements of the position include:
- Technical specification definition and approval.
- Work prioritisation and reporting
- Solutions aligned with work standards and practices
Collaborative decision making requirements for the position include:
- System design
- Incident investigation and reporting
Ensuring all solution designs adhere to efficient implementation, configuration and test activities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Developed skills and knowledge of SQL relational databases.
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB) and GraphQL.
- Good skills in personal work organisation and time management.
Discover more about Nexon Asia Pacific and the services we offer on our website: https://nexon.com.au/
You must have full permits to work in Australia and due to Covid19 travel restriction, you must already be based in Australia.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 1:59 pm