Who We Are:
- NHP are specialists in Electrical & Automation Products, Systems & Solutions
- 100% Australian owned (Over 50 years of Electrical & Engineering excellence!)
- Local choice with the power of global partners
- 17 branches throughout Australia & New Zealand
- 15,000 stocked items; 75,000+ marked line items
- Driven by a team of over 800 dedicated & committed employees
“At NHP we recognise that our people determine the success of our business”.
About the role:
At NHP, we are always on the ‘look out’ for exceptional talent, who are keen to join our team!
This is a newly created role and fabulous opportunity for a recent ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or AUTOMATION GRADUATE to take on the role of Technology Sales Specialist (TSS) Cadet in our Townsville branch.
Regionally located, you will be exposed to a variety of customer sites and practices that will deepen your knowledge of the electrical industry.
What’s on offer:
As Technology Sales Specialist (TSS) Graduate, you will be part of a supportive & collaborative work environment and will enjoy the benefits that come with working at NHP including:
- Job security with a full-time, permanent role
- Competitive Base Salary + Super
- Meaningful work in your field of expertise
- Professional development support & training (we may require you to go to Brisbane for additional training sessions)
- Growth opportunities within the organisation
- Work with skilled industry specialists, who can guide & assist you on your journey
- Opportunity to support local industry
- A great place to work – the word ‘family’ encompasses who we are and how we do business
- A culture that encourages work / life balance (flexible work environment)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
To be eligible for the Technical Sales Specialist (Graduate) role, you must have:
- Qualifications in Electrical Engineering, Automation (TAFE) or related discipline
- A strong desire to learn & participate in Technical & Sales functions
- Excellent level of communication skills, both written & verbal
- An ability to build and maintain positive working relationships, with a range of different people & personalities
- A willingness to learn & grow with the business
- A passion for the Electrical industry
- Full working rights in Australia
- Simply submit your Cover Letter & Resume
- You will be asked to complete a Video Interview (so we can find out a little bit about you)
- From there, you will receive an Omnia (Psychometric) assessment to complete online (15-minutes)
- Lastly, if shortlisted, an interview will be conducted with the relevant Hiring Manager
The safety of our staff and clients is of utmost importance to us, as we navigate our way through COVID-19. It is therefore an essential requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated or willing to become fully vaccinated prior to commencing employment with NHP.
NHP is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. As a company we are a proud partner with Southern Cross Kids’ Camps (SCKC) & assist them in expanding their programs to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged kids.
How to apply:
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, simply apply via this advertisement. Or visit our careers page: www.nhp.com.au. To keep up to date with all things ‘NHP’ please connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/nhp-electrical-engineering-products-pty-ltd/
- Job type:Bursary Schemes
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm