Have you ever thought of a career in recruitment? Recruitment has been one of the fastest growing industries over the past few years, putting the need for quality recruitment at an all-time high.
Nobul originated in Brisbane and has successfully branched out into Melbourne, Sydney, North QLD & WA. We have been in operation for 7 years and have grown to a team of 30 during that time, thanks to our extensive training and mentorship from various leaders within the business.
We have a knack for transforming entry level recruiters into the best of the best, so much so that all our Team Leaders and Branch Managers were once an entry level recruiter also. We are very passionate about what we do and have built great client & candidate relationships as well as a strong national presence.
Our business is built on having each recruiter work in a specialised field where they become an industry expert and the go to person for that specific field. As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, the role requires building genuine relationships with both clients and candidates and manage the recruitment process from start to finish. Below is what a week in the life of a recruiter looks like:
- Business development – creating new client relationships as well as developing existing ones.
- Screening, interviewing and short-listing candidates as well as making appropriate matches between skillsets & roles.
- Safety & compliance - Getting out on the road to visit your candidates and clients. It is also a great opportunity to see the work they are doing.
- Providing regular aftercare, in order to ensure both your candidates and clients are happy with your service.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone with a sales & business mindset who also has great phone manners and good people skills
- Ability to work towards personal targets and team goals
- Ability to relate & present yourself to people of all skill levels – From entry level candidates to Directors of global organisations.
- An organised individual who can work autonomously.
This role offers a very competitive salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a rapidly growing industry that has massive potential for career progression. We provide you with all the tools you need for the job – Company phone, laptop, use of company car (as required), regular one on one as well as group training.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now or send your resume to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 7:00 am