When you join Norman, Disney & Young, you become part of a unique, talented team of engineers, that strive to improve and make a significant impact to the societies we live in.
As a graduate you can work with a team that design landmark developments, propose to international panels of construction practitioners and work on-site with a team of engineers, contractors and tradespeople.
At NDY we celebrate individuality and we want to fully equip you as a graduate engineer with the knowledge and skills to build your career by offering you a comprehensive two-year development program.
You will experience a program that offers:
- Structured development workshops
- Rotations through various engineering disciplines
- Potential international rotations
- Support by an Online Learning Platform
- The opportunity to lead community projects supporting various charities
- The support of exceptional coaches, mentors and leaders.
In 2022, the Sustainability stream has opportunities in Melbourne and Brisbane.
You will have completed a degree or major in Mechanical, Environmental Engineering, Building Physics, Sustainable/Energy Efficient Design.
As a graduate in the Sustainability stream, you will be involved in a multitude of exciting projects with interesting clients across the globe. Norman Disney & Young encourages graduates to be involved in the most important and interesting projects from day 1 which, along with the support provided by more experienced staff, gives you a lot of opportunity to grow your skills early on in your career.
You will gain experience in a variety of different tools to provide the best sustainable outcome for the project as well as experience in juggling multiple projects and clients.
You will have the chance to learn from a global network of NDY colleagues to make an impact on the cities we live in by ensuring that buildings minimise their impact on our environment whilst also making sure that they are resilient to the future and current impacts of climate change. You will be given opportunities to take charge of projects that will challenge you to develop both your technical and client facing skills.
Applying for our Graduate Programs
Applications for our 2022 Graduate Program are now open. Before applying for the program, please ensure you meet our eligibility requirements. You must be:
- An Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident at the time of submitting this application
- You must have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last three years of the program start date (ie 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- You must be eligible to commence full time employment in February 2022
- You must be willing to relocate to the role location you are applying to
- Have a credit or above GPA
There are typically five stages to making an application:
- Complete the application form. This includes academic achievement, personal information, career motivation, employment history, extenuating circumstances, language skills, extra-curricular activities and interests.
- Cognitive ability assessments that are designed to test verbal, numerical and logical reasoning skills.
- Video Interview where you will have the opportunity to tell us a bit more about yourself.
- Behavioural assessments that help us to understand your work style preferences and areas for development.
- Assessment Centre and Interviews: Graduates progressing to this stage will be invited to attend a virtual assessment centre. The virtual assessment centre will consist of a series of group activities and individual activities where members of the NDY team will assess performance.
Applications now open for the 2022 Norman Disney & Young Graduate Program!
Applications close 9.59AM (AEST) Monday 2nd August 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Engineering Geotechnical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 11:59 pm