As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Graduate Enrolled Nurse to join the team at Northern Health.
This supported EN Graduate program is designed to prepare Enrolled Nurses for practice in the acute care areas. Support will be provided by experienced Clinical Educators & Clinical Support Nurses and structured study days will be incorporated into the program to assist with development of skills and knowledge. This program is part time fixed term commencing June 2021.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of reliability and professional conduct
- Well-developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn
- Ability to work a rotating roster, including evenings and weekends
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Demonstrated provision of quality of patient care
- Successful completion of Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115) within 6 months of commencement date
- AHPRA registration as Enrolled Nurse
- Have not previously started or completed a graduate program for Enrolled Nursing
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. For further details, please contact: Natalie Bloomfield, Education Project Officer
First round interviews will take place on the 7th and 8th of June 2021
For further information, please refer to the Position Description
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm