Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development.
That’s how many lives our products touched last year. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this:
How can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
Join our Novartis Graduate Program and help us reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Graduate Program will challenge you to be the best version of yourself from the outset of your career, we value your diversity of thought, and trust your ability to make things happen. We believe that when you don’t have to compromise who you are, you will dedicate your energies to reimagining medicine.
Our next Graduate roles will commence in July 2023. To be eligible for the 2023 Graduate Program, you will:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the three years prior to July 2023 (2020, 2021, 2022, or by mid-year 2023)
- Have completed a degree or discipline required for the relevant stream
- Be willing to attend key assessment days
- Be available and eligible to commence a full-time role in our head offices in either Sydney (Sydney roles) or New Zealand (New Zealand roles) in July 2023.
Register your interest in the Novartis 2023 Graduate Program to stay informed and updated on applications opening in early-2023.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Health, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Locations:Auckland (New Zealand),...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:6th Feb 2023, 3:35 am