This is a perfect opportunity for Graduate Civil Engineers to join a reputable high profile contracting company for our 2023 in-take. As part of our team, you will work in a diverse environment with the opportunity to be involved in various Civil or Infrastructure projects.
These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster or a 5:2 within Infrastructure, with a temporary Head Office placement. During the Graduate Program you will gain exposure to multiple facets of the business to build upon your skills and knowledge.
You will have the opportunity to attend one of our tailored leadership training courses designed for those interested in advancing into leadership roles.
As a Graduate Engineer you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting the site Engineering team with project requirements
- Recording and monitoring production data and site cost controls/daily reportings
- Ensuring all works are carried out as per project QA requirements
- Assisting the site team with subcontractor management
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant qualifications: Bachelor of Civil Engineering or of a similar discipline
- 1-2 years' experience within Civil or Mining is highly advantageous or relevant site-based vacation placements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to collaborate within a team environment
- The right to permanently work in Australia
NRW Civil & Mining is a leading provider of diversified contract services to the resources and infrastructure sectors in Australia.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be a part of the high-performing NRW team, APPLY NOW for our 2023 intake!
NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Mining Oil...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 10:00 am