This is a perfect opportunity for Graduate Civil Engineers to join a reputable high profile contracting company, for our 2023 in-take. As part of our team, you will work in a diverse environment, with the opportunity to be involved in various Civil and Infrastructure projects. These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster with a temporary Head Office placement. During the Graduate Program you will gain exposure to a variety of facets of the business to help build your skills and knowledge. You will be provided with the opportunity to attend one of our tailored leadership training courses, designed for those interested in advancing into leadership roles.
As a Graduate Engineer you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting the site Engineering team with project requirements
- Recording and monitoring of production data and site costs controls/daily reporting
- Ensuring all works are carried out as per project QA requirements
- Assisting the site team with subcontractor management
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant qualifications: Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- 1-2 years Civil or Mining experience or relevant vacation placements
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- The ability to collaborate within a team environment
- The right to permanently work in Australia
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programs, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be a part of the high-performing NRW team, APPLY NOW for our 2023 intake!
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 9:00 am