NRW is currently seeking Graduate Civil Engineers to join our team. These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster with a temporary Head Office placement.
As a Graduate Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the site engineering team with project requirements
- Recording and monitoring of production data and site costs controls/daily reporting
- Ensuring all works are carried out as per project QA requirements
- Assisting the site team with Subcontractor management
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil & Construction Engineering
- 1-2 years Civil and Mining Experience or relevant vacation placements
- Sound communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programs, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply
If you would like to be part of the high performing NRW team, APPLY NOW or email your resume with the position title ‘Graduate Civil Engineer’ in the subject line to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Mining...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Perth, Regional Western...
- Closing Date:18th May 2021, 7:00 am