NRW is currently seeking three Commercial Graduates to join our team. These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster with a temporary Head Office placement.
As a Commercial Graduate you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of request for quotations for subcontracts and supply items
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly progress claims for work completed
- Assisting in the preparation of progress certificates for subcontractors and suppliers
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of monthly commercial reports
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant Qualification: Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management
- 1-2 years Civil and Mining Experience or relevant vacation placements
- Sound communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programs, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply
If you would like to be part of the high performing NRW team, APPLY NOW or email your resume with the position title ‘Commercial Graduate’ in the subject line to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Perth, Regional Western...
- Closing Date:18th May 2021, 7:00 am