NRW Graduate Program is a fantastic way to gain practical experience in your field of study. Over a period of 2 years, you will work alongside NRW's team of professionals who will share their knowledge and provide an insight to the operations of real-life mining engineering.
NRW currently have two vacancies in the following discipline for graduate work:
- Mining Engineering (Perth based Fly in, Fly out)
To be eligible for the NRW Graduate Program, you will:
- Have completed a bachelor degree in Engineering with either mining, civil or mechanical speciality and a keen interest to pursue a mining career
- Have the right to permanently work and remain in Australia indefinitely
- Be able to FIFO from Perth
- 1 -2 years’ Industry experience or relevant vacation placements would be advantageous
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programs, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply
If you would like to be part of the high performing NRW team, APPLY NOW or email your resume with the position title ‘Graduate Mining Engineer’ in the subject line to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Perth, Regional Western...
- Closing Date:18th May 2021, 7:00 am