NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is currently seeking Graduate Surveyors to join our Civil team. These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster.
As a Graduate Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of construction survey methods and practices
- Assisting a site surveyor in set-out and uploading machine control data
- Conducting accurate site surveys
- Recording and uploading of data
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant Qualification:
- Bachelor of Science Majoring in Mine & Engineering Surveyor
- Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- 1-2 years Civil and Mining Experience
- Sound communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
If you would like to be a part of the high-performing NRW team, please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
No Agency Referrals
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas, Planning...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2019, 12:59 pm