NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is currently seeking a Graduate Surveyor to join our Civil team. This position will be based on site working a 2:1 roster FIFO Perth.
As a Graduate Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of construction survey methods and practices
- Assisting a site surveyor in set-out and uploading machine control data
- Conducting accurate site surveys
- Recording and uploading of data
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant Qualification:
- Bachelor of Science Majoring in Mine & Engineering Surveyor
- Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- 1-2 years Civil and Mining Experience
- Sound communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
If you would like to be a part of the high-performing NRW team, please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
No Agency Referrals
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Mining Oil and Gas, Planning...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 7:00 am