We encourage applications from all disciplines and backgrounds.
To qualify for the 2021 NSW Government Graduate Program, you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree* in the last two years (i.e. completed any time from 1 June 2018) or be completing your degree* by 31 December 2020, and
- Be any of the following:
- an Australian Citizen,
- a permanent resident of Australia,
- a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport, or
- a holder of a current visa that allows you to work full-time in Australia until at least 31 August 2022, and
- Agree to commence work on Monday 8 February 2021.
If you successfully progress to the assessment centre stage, please note that relevant academic transcripts and working rights documentation must be provided, as per the above eligibility requirements.
*Notes on criteria
The eligible dates are based on your date of completion or degree completion date as confirmed by your University or in your University transcript, not your degree conferral date or graduation ceremony date.
Qualifying degrees as rated by the Australian Qualifications Framework are at level 7 and above. Visit www.aqf.edu.au/aqf-levels for more information.