What is the Stepping Into program?
- Are you in your last or second last year at university?
- Are you registered with your university's disability services?
The Stepping Into program run by the Australian Network on Disability (AND) can help you gain paid, hands-on work experience with a range of NSW Government departments and agencies.
We work closely with AND to ensure quality internships are delivered in accessible and inclusive working environments.
Grow your self-confidence and build your network of contacts, while you study. Stepping Into will make it easier for you to transition from study to employment.
- Gain valuable career-relevant work experience.
- Learn new skills to enhance your resume.
- Grow your knowledge of your chosen industry and get a ‘foot in the door’.
- Develop networking and social skills in a professional environment.
Applications are now open for 2021/2022 Stepping Into Summer Internship roles - 'Apply now' to view available opportunities and learn more.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
New South Wales
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm