There are exciting graduate roles on offer all over New South Wales – from Sydney metro to the Hunter and Central regions. Roles are available in the following areas:
- The Greater Sydney Metropolitan area, which includes, but is not limited to, areas such as Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Blacktown, Liverpool, Kingswood, Penrith and Baulkham Hills.
- The NSW Hunter region which includes areas in Newcastle, Gosford and Maitland.
- The NSW Central Tablelands which includes Dubbo, Lithgow, Bathurst and Orange.
- New England region which includes Tamworth and Armidale.
- The North Coast region which includes areas in Lismore, Grafton and Coffs Harbour.
If you are successful, all rotations will be managed in one location group. For example, if you select the Hunter region, all three rotations will be within the Hunter region. If you select ‘all location groups’ and you are placed in the Central Tablelands group for your first rotation, all three rotations will be in the Central Tablelands group.
Hear about our program and what it’s like to work in a regional community from one of our regional graduates, Shehara.