- Love to code
- Enjoy building software
- Want to join the 1s and 0s matrix
NTT is looking for enthusiastic and hungry to learn graduates to join the automation team. The role varies from systems engineering, DevOPS to coding, analytics and product ownership. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best software architects and engineers in the industry. Work with cutting-edge technologies including software defined infrastructure and cloud. Use agile frameworks and cool technologies aligned with software development industry.
What you can do:
Day to day you can expect to participate in team rituals and ceremonies like sprint planning, retrospectives, innovation weeks and product development. You will be engaging real business scenarios and learning the principles of requirements gathering and documentation. You will play a pivotal role in proposing/resolving solutions in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Engage with the business, understand their needs and translate these into product development roadmaps (aka product ownership)
- Learn the principles of software design and architecture
- Foster your analytical capabilities to troubleshoot and analyse
- Deep dive in machine learning and data analytics
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for coding / scripting, and innovation
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
- Highly analytical with a level of business value and outcomes focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and ability to switch gears/prioritise tasks
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce, or any other degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
Your journey to becoming a great Automation Engineer starts here
Team your appetite to learn, passion for understanding business and finding solutions with a can do attitude, and you’re well on your way. If you meet some of these requirements, and need further development in other areas, that is ok. At NTT, we have a culture of continual learning that will allow you to develop further in all these areas and accelerate you career.
Please be aware you will be required to undergo interviews and technical tests as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2020, 1:00 pm